Feasibility Studies for Charitable Appeals
- Producing or reviewing a Case for Support for the whole organisation or a specific campaign.
- Testing its potential reception and the feasibility of raising the required funds.
- Producing a suitable strategy for success (including honorary and staff structures, leadership, Appeal calendar, workflow and budget).
- Starting the initial implementation of the strategy until suitable leadership is recruited.
- Providing on-going advice as necessary.
- Setting up an Appeal office.
- Advising and guiding on the selection of an appropriate database.
- Writing and amending, or advising on, submissions for Lottery funding or major gifts.
- Copywriting and design services, for example, for a Case for Support.
- Advising and assisting with recruitment and on the appointment of suitable Appeal leadership and Appeal staff.
- Developing on-going strategies.
- Researching and profiling potential sources of funds and leadership candidates.
- Interim Appeal health-checks.
- Auditing existing fundraising activities.
- Providing new strategies.
- Advising on major donor development and retention.
- Advising on different fundraising methods and techniques.
- Reviewing existing marketing, including house-style and corporate profile.
- Developing marketing strategies, including market research, public affairs, advertising, press campaigns and joint promotions.
- Providing PR and Press Relations services.
- Reviewing the fundraising market place and assessing the activities of competitive organisations.
Corporate Governance, Management and Finance
- Assessing and making recommendations on an organisation's governance and management.
- Strategic planning - corporate / business planning.
- Facilitating Trustees' Away Days.
- Financial planning, options appraisals, value for money, efficiency and cost reduction
Human Resources and Recruitment Services
- Building staff and honorary structures.
- Providing recruitment services – especially for Directors and Senior Staff.
- Staff training, development and mentoring.
- Briefing Honorary Fundraisers.
- Interim staff appointments for fundraising and management.
- Professional Coaching.